8th February (8.45am): SDC Virtual Event, What is an Apprenticeship?
8th February (1.30pm): SDC Virtual Event, How to find an Apprenticeship?
Exeter College Showcase 20th April 2021: 4-7pm
9th February (8.45am): SDC Virtual Event, Available Apprenticeships
9th February (1.30pm): SDC Virtual Event, What is an Apprenticeship?
10th February (8.45am): SDC Virtual Event, How to find an Apprenticeship
10th February (1.30pm): SDC Virtual Event, Available Apprenticeships
11th February (8.45am): SDC Virtual Event, What is an Apprenticeship?
11th February (1.30pm): SDC Virtual Event, Available Apprenticeships
t2h February (1.30pm): SDC Virtual Event, How to find an Apprenticeship
What are T Levels?
- T Levels are new two year Level 3 qualifications: they are equivalent to 3 x A levels.
- They lead to a specific occupation and are available in a whole range of different areas from Cyber Security to Wildlife Management.
- They are designed by professional bodies, employers and universities so that they are relevant and up to date.
- They include at least 3 months work experience and the opportunity to build transferable skills and knowledge related to the job area.
- You can progress on to apprenticeships, jobs and university.
Who are they for?
- T Levels are for 16 – 19 year olds who want to focus on developing skills and knowledge of a specific occupation or job sector.
Which T Levels are available for September 2020?
- Digital production, design and development (software development technician, junior games designer).
- Design, surveying and planning for construction (civil engineering technician, digital engineering technician, construction site engineering technician).
- Education & childcare (early years educator, teaching assistant, learning mentor).
What will be available available in the future?
- agriculture, land management and production
- animal care and management
- building services engineering
- craft and design
- cultural heritage and visitor attractions
- design, development and control
- design, surveying and planning
- digital business services
- digital production, design and development
- digital support and services
- hair, beauty and aesthetics
- healthcare science
- human resources
- maintenance, installation and repair
- management and administration
- manufacturing and process
- media, broadcast and production
- onsite construction
Please click below for more information:All about T Levels
Now watch the video: