This is the time of year that students are making their decisions as to what they will do and where they will go next year. All young people must now stay in Education or employment with training until they are 18.
There are various open evenings that you can attend to help with the decision making process and the dates of these are stated below. You do not need to book, you can just turn up at the stated times.
South Devon College Open Evenings:
- Wednesday 21st November 4.00pm – 7.00pm
- Thursday 24th January 4.00pm – 7.00pm
This year South Devon College staff will be present at the Year 11 Parents’ Evening to be held on Thursday, 29th November. The staff will be available to support pupils who wish to make an application and will also be offering parents and pupils the opportunity to book a personal tour of the College at a later date.
Exeter College Open Evenings:
- Wednesday 21st November 5.00pm – 8.00pm
- Wednesday 16th January 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Churston Grammar School 6th Form Open Evening:
- Thursday 24th January
St Cuthbert Mayne 6th Form Open Evening:
- Tuesday 6th November 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Torquay Academy 6th Form Open Evening:
- Thursday 29th November 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Brixham College 6th Form Open Evening:
- Thursday 15th November 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Applications can be completed online or if you would prefer a paper copy please request one from the Careers Office.
- You may need to attend interviews with the Course Tutor.
- You will receive a letter with a course offer you will need to ensure that you meet the grades stated to secure your place.
- On results day you must contact the place that you wish to study at and provide them with a copy of your results.